APAC Customer Services

APAC Customer Services Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive Environment With Growth Opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONOctober 17, 2014
I took the CSR job at APAC initially to get call centre experience and also develop as well as improve on my aggressive sales qualities. The professional dynamism, flexibility and pace have all helped me grow personally and professionally, even more than I'd anticipated.
Co-Workers make my day
LA (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 20, 2014
Pros: colleagues work/life balance
Cons: fluctuation in weekly hours
Everyday, there's something new in terms of customers I speak to. I've learned how to deal with irrate customers and tackle situations with positive outlooks and the management is difficult to talk to. After 10+ years I feel I have advanced as far as I can go within the organization. My colleagues are who definitely keep me going.
A very great, and welcoming company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Typically when you arrive for work at APAC, whether they're swamped busy or dead slow, the management and floor support are as energetic and eager to help as ever. I learned strong sales skills as well as how to build rapport with a customer in a timely fashion. The co-workers are very agreeable and easy to get along with. I'd have to say, however, that the hardest part of the job was dealing with the busier days; customers waiting upwards 40 minutes to have their call answered, and when you finally do get their call, they are, of course, frustrated, and right now you're the face of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job, for me, was interacting with my co-workers and management. All in all it was a very good experience.
Review
Sales Support (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2013
Answering phone calls and attending customers needs and requests, selling protection plans and hvac equipment.
I sale insurance in that company. I am a top producer in that campaign.
Telesales Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2013
Sometimes it is very hard to get a sale, that time we have to push to customer to get a sale but that sale sometimes verifier put it through as a recall. It is very stressful without push to get a sale and when we push hard they put it through as a recall.

The most enjoyable part of the day is when I get 10-15 sale par day. That makes me happy. I have to mansion that I am a top producer of my campaign

About APAC Customer Services

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

APAC Customer Services Photos