APAC Customer Services

APAC Customer Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Co-Workers make my day
LA (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 20, 2014
Pros: colleagues work/life balance
Cons: fluctuation in weekly hours
Everyday, there's something new in terms of customers I speak to. I've learned how to deal with irrate customers and tackle situations with positive outlooks and the management is difficult to talk to. After 10+ years I feel I have advanced as far as I can go within the organization. My colleagues are who definitely keep me going.
A very great, and welcoming company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Typically when you arrive for work at APAC, whether they're swamped busy or dead slow, the management and floor support are as energetic and eager to help as ever. I learned strong sales skills as well as how to build rapport with a customer in a timely fashion. The co-workers are very agreeable and easy to get along with. I'd have to say, however, – more... that the hardest part of the job was dealing with the busier days; customers waiting upwards 40 minutes to have their call answered, and when you finally do get their call, they are, of course, frustrated, and right now you're the face of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job, for me, was interacting with my co-workers and management. All in all it was a very good experience. – less
IT-BPO
Assistant Team Leader - Sales (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesDecember 25, 2013
A fun and fast-paced working environment where everything changes in an instant. Must be open to learn nwe things and unlearn known things for further improvement of one's skill.
a productive but sometimes stressful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cubao, P00November 21, 2013
Pros: not physically stressful
Cons: mentally stressful
always take in customers call and provide them answers with the queries regarding their account. there is also an open door policy with the kind of management. Co workers are fun to work with most of the times. its always hard when i cant understand some customers with very rare accents specially it is over the phone and when customers have an unusual – more... issues that we cant normally find in our system. Its always enjoyable whenever we resolve certain issues that the customers get satisfied even if it a long call. – less
Productive and good working conditioned
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Muntinlupa City, PhilippinesSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
I prefer to start my work on Monday it gives me more strength and confident to start a nice work day ahead, On my previews jobs I learned how to use computers, fax machines, xerox machines ect., and it even improved my writing, typing and communications skills. When it comes to management good working environment is the number one thing that we need – more... in order to work comfortably and effectively that also includes cleanliness. Respect is the best thing that we can acquire within ourselves to maintain good working relationship with co-workers and employers. The hardest part in my previous job is when I incountered an I-Rate customer which people who doesn't want to listen when you are trying to explain whats going on and why there are problems arises like this.. but with all those tough jobs and stressed that brought me in this field of work I were able to accomplished my assigned task at the end of the day and that is where I feel happy and enjoyed about my job. – less
Great place to get on your feet in the workforce
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Davenport, IASeptember 20, 2013
Pros: recognition
Cons: training and team lead level management
A typical day would involve 7.5 plus hours on the phone handling a variety of calls depending on what program you work in. Management is fairly poor. Most Team Leads are inexperienced or don't care and are not there to help other management above is pretty good for the most part. The hardest part of the job is keeping to yourself, since APAC hires a – more... lot of younger people a lot of childish things happen, yet we are expected to work with one another. The most enjoyable part of the job is recognition, they work hard in most programs to recognize those who stand out. When I dod the medco program they used a belt system like martial arts in a program called (WOW). This was recognition for great feedback form customers who complimented us for our customer service. I was fortunate enough to obtain the highest at the time black belt. – less
Review
Sales Support (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2013
Answering phone calls and attending customers needs and requests, selling protection plans and hvac equipment.
I sale insurance in that company. I am a top producer in that campaign.
Telesales Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2013
Sometimes it is very hard to get a sale, that time we have to push to customer to get a sale but that sale sometimes verifier put it through as a recall. It is very stressful without push to get a sale and when we push hard they put it through as a recall.

The most enjoyable part of the day is when I get 10-15 sale par day. That makes me happy. I have – more... to mansion that I am a top producer of my campaign – less
Less stress at work
Telephone Service Representative Program (Former Employee), Alabang, Muntinlupa, Maila - PhilippinesJanuary 24, 2013
We call-out customers and offer them for a pre-approved application for a credit card.

My former boss taught me how to handle a team, a person and the personality of a person. I also learned more about the job I was assigned to do by sending daily reports to our clients and business partners.
Friendly People
Quality Audit Analyst (Former Employee), Manila, PHNovember 14, 2012
APAC is a fun workplace where you can gain a lot of friends, you can work without pressure at the same time can still chill with your friends after a long shift.

The management are friendly and has this open door policy

Downside: Health insurance is not as good as the other company
Productive and fun workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee), Muntinlupa, P00September 24, 2012
With APAC, teams go beyond simply responding to customer interactions.
Once they identify an area of opportunity, they will provide you with tailored solutions to improve the customer experience and increase bottom-line performance.
Poor pay, decent professional experience
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIJuly 27, 2014
Pros: hours and team oriented work
Cons: pay!
Pay could be better for the work CSRs have to deal with. The company does a great job at offering overtime and flexible hours starting. Corporately run site that does not pay competitively. Can be a little unprofessional if working as a CSR role.
Very productive, fun, place to work
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJuly 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits, peaceful work place
This job I wish I would have never left, it was the best job ive had in a very long time. The staff was very professional very organized and was a peaceful and understanding place to work at.
Fun place to work laid back management
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 25, 2014
Pros: love my employees
Cons: upper management
on the sales floors trying to make calls and that was the hardest part of the job.
Chaotic work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: paid training
Cons: work environment
I didn't really enjoy working here. The calls were constantly negative. It was so loud on the call floor because there's always people carrying on conversations, playing games, and blasting obnoxious music. The pay is terrible, too. The hardest part was showing up everyday and the best part was the paid training.
Working for APAC
unknown (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 22, 2014
The most enjoyable aspect of working at APAC is the people you work with. The hardest parts are the long hours and workload at times.
had a cafe, benefits
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 22, 2014
This was one of the most unorganized companies. Always changing policies and procedures without proper training. We had to train ourselves when we came out on the floor. There was limited floor support and was confused most of the time. It took maybe about a month to get use to everything changing but all in all it was a good paying job.
phone calls
LCR for Sirus XM (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free lunchs
phone calls nonstop
angry customer
but overall good easy pay
relaxing professional work environment
UPS packages as a Custom Service Representative (Current Employee), Newport NewsJuly 21, 2014
tough dealing with the inappropriate customers & different work hours
This job allowed me to get the best experience in customer service while broadening my skills.
CSR (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJuly 18, 2014
• Answering inbound calls, placing outbound calls, dealing with customers financing, customer service, problem solving with online shopping and cell phone issues

1 2 3 4 5

About APAC Customer Services

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

APAC Customer Services Photos