APAC Customer Services

APAC Customer Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Co-Workers make my day
LA (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 20, 2014
Pros: colleagues work/life balance
Cons: fluctuation in weekly hours
Everyday, there's something new in terms of customers I speak to. I've learned how to deal with irrate customers and tackle situations with positive outlooks and the management is difficult to talk to. After 10+ years I feel I have advanced as far as I can go within the organization. My colleagues are who definitely keep me going.
A very great, and welcoming company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Typically when you arrive for work at APAC, whether they're swamped busy or dead slow, the management and floor support are as energetic and eager to help as ever. I learned strong sales skills as well as how to build rapport with a customer in a timely fashion. The co-workers are very agreeable and easy to get along with. I'd have to say, however, – more... that the hardest part of the job was dealing with the busier days; customers waiting upwards 40 minutes to have their call answered, and when you finally do get their call, they are, of course, frustrated, and right now you're the face of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job, for me, was interacting with my co-workers and management. All in all it was a very good experience. – less
Review
Sales Support (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2013
Answering phone calls and attending customers needs and requests, selling protection plans and hvac equipment.
I sale insurance in that company. I am a top producer in that campaign.
Telesales Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2013
Sometimes it is very hard to get a sale, that time we have to push to customer to get a sale but that sale sometimes verifier put it through as a recall. It is very stressful without push to get a sale and when we push hard they put it through as a recall.

The most enjoyable part of the day is when I get 10-15 sale par day. That makes me happy. I have – more... to mansion that I am a top producer of my campaign – less
Pleasant Environment
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2014
Although I made the decision to live my dream in moving to Nashville, Tennessee, I thoroughly enjoyed working at APAC Customer Services.
They are really good with life balance.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Utica, NYDecember 18, 2014
Pros: work with your schedule after training.
Cons: you never know when the site (client) will decide to relocate.
Depending which site you are put to work for you'll enjoy working for them, that also included the bonus program.
A company that has no Vision , who leads blindly...
Customer Service Reprentitive (Former Employee), Mendota HeightsDecember 16, 2014
Pros: the tell you that there's a potential to make up $14
Cons: the goals set to bounus, is impossible....
A typical day at work is wondering if your co-workers will be in on that day, so you won't have to be burden down with a higher call volume. I learned if I see a company with a very high turn over rate, to go the other direction.
Collaboration is very important in a Customer service position, this company has none of that. The hardest part of the job – more... is keep my employee satisfaction level up to continue to go to work on a daily basis. There is no enjoyable part! – less
Sales Associate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Newport News, VADecember 16, 2014
Sales Associate
Foot Locker - Woodbridge, VA
July 2009 to July 2010
Responsibilities
Responsibilities included cleaning and keeping a neat display area.
Making sure each customer was greeted in a cheerful manner when walking into the store.
Be proactive in helping customers decide which shoes to purchase without being controlling.
Always mention any – more... sales going on to the customer before closing out the purchase.
Keep cash drawer neat and accurate at all times.
Making sure the back stock room is properly stocked and shelved according to shoe and size.

Accomplishments
While at this job I was remained top sales lead for 8months straight. Receiving employee of the month several times.

Skills Used
Attend
Skating and Bowling Center - Fort Belvoir, VA
May 2008 to June 2009
Responsibilities
This required making shoe and skate rentals along with lane assignments, run cash – less
Fun and productive workplace
Customer Services Specialist (Former Employee), Utica, NYDecember 15, 2014
Working for Apac was a great experience. I learned a lot working here. Co-workers were very nice and helpful. Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that cannot be helped. Most enjoyable part abputworking for Apac would be the fact that advancement was so easy.
fun and productive work place
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 14, 2014
Pros: loved doing my job
Cons: nothing
All in all I enjoyed working at APAC. I learned alot during training, it didn't feel rushed or crammed. The employees were happy to be employed and work wasn't boring. I loved my job and the only reason why I left were due to personal reasons.
Very productive and nice enviroment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 14, 2014
Pros: the pay is good
Cons: not organized
The hardest part is when you have done all you can for the customer but it's still doesn't satisfy them. Also the management team is not very help when you need them.
Nothing good to say other than Customer Service-factory style!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Utica, NYDecember 12, 2014
Pros: unlimited overtime
Cons: stressful dealing with angry customers
A typical day at work is answering inbound phone calls and processing bills and adding lines and helping customers with billing information. I learned how to work fast and efficiently. Management is only concerned with customer service satisfaction and answering customer question fast and efficiently. We are not allowed to speak to co-workers unless – more... you’re on break or lunch with those co-workers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers- it can be a verbally abusive experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you leave for the day. – less
Poor management and compensation.
TRAINING SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Mendota Heights, MNDecember 12, 2014
Work your scheduled shift, then be asked to work past your shift. Personal life and commitments are not taken into account. If you ver say no, advancement opportunities will stop.
WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED
Prior Authorization Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2014
Pros: were not outside
Cons: apac
Where do I start? Let me see, we have bed bugs!!!!! I took them home and had to replace all my furniture. Management is a joke, from the site directors to the operation managers, they talk to you like your a animal and expect you to devote your life to them, they also are very childish and talk behind your back to other employees. Training is horrible, – more... there sending people out on the call center floor who have no idea what their doing... I encourage you to stay away please, you probably have already worked here due to the fact we cant keep employees and have hired over half of Las Vegas – less
customer service
Customer Service (Current Employee), Davenport, IADecember 11, 2014
I enjoy my job as a customer service represenative. I think it is important to provide the best service possible and exceed expectations. There are ups and down. That is what I love. I learn everyday.
people are nice to work with
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lacrosse wiDecember 10, 2014
the company is terrible to work for, doesn't pay enough for the type of work you have to do. the managers don't really help you either when you ask for it.
prior authorization
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 7, 2014
Pros: activities and snack for employees throughout each month.
Cons: technical problems that caused computer or programs to be down.
receive faxes and work cases.
more about part D medical.
management was good.
friendly and helped each other.
the daily changes and updates for a wide variety of information for various parties or states.
Working cases for patients to obtain their medicine.
terrible
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: terrible
inbound call tracking, tracing and processing claims for for UPS.
Interesting place to work
CSR (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 4, 2014
A respectable place of employment, that will improve on your skills of adaptability.
Great place to work at if you like working 50+ hours per week
Senior Financial Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 25, 2014
Cons: phone meetings all day every day
Middle management is terrible. Unwilling and unable to listen to staff.
Totally clueless about day to day functions of call centers.

1 2 3 4 5

About APAC Customer Services

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

APAC Customer Services Photos