Campus Recruitment Consultant is responsible for delivery high quality candidates by setting recruitment strategy with universities, managing recruitment process, conducting interviews in respect to business needs. The person will cooperate with university contacts, with business representatives and maintain good relationships with candidates.
- Design and implements any recruitment campaign strategy, involving participation to job fairs, preparing job profiles and competencies, drafting advertisements, placing advertising, preparing materials for candidates and handling the candidate relationship throughout the process.
- Liaison with external organizations handling vacancies to ensure they have all the information necessary to perform a good service.
- Organize appropriate selection and recruitment procedures for candidates: conducting interviews and Assessment Centre sessions
- Develop and improve recruitment tools
- Work with managers to ensure they have all the necessary information for the selection and recruitment process.
- Handle all the administration and welcome of the recruitment process smoothly, accurately and in a timely fashion
- Participate in Induction process
- Take part into internal HR projects
- Answer managers/employees question regarding Campus recruitment issues
- Recognize potential risks in client acting and escalate it to HR Manager
- Adapt global recruitment policy to the local market and implement recruitment strategy for requested openings
- Advise on recruitment costs (agencies, job boards, job fairs etc.)
- Escalate unique or unusual concerns/circumstances
- Create effective processes for the accomplishment of one's own work
- Advise managers on what recruitment strategy is the best for the particular recruitment needs
- Recognize potential risks when working with business leaders or implement project and escalate to HR Manager
- Other tasks as requested by direct superior
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in one of HR field or in an affined area (i.e. sociology, psychology)
- Fluency in English & French
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of campus recruitment experience, in particular building partnerships, presentation, creating recruitment processes, screening applications, conducting interviews, as well as offer management and new hire on-boarding
- Experience in conducting Assessment Centre sessions
- Experience in working with 3rd parties/vendors
- Strong presentation skills