Aon Employee Reviews in Canada

Conductive worki environment
Record Management Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2012
Place where professionals from different disciplines work together.
High value for information security.
Pros
flexibility to wort from home.
Cons
at times, very tight deadline.
Big consulting firm
System Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 7, 2014
- Highly professional working environment
- Cutting edge technology for HR consulting
- Fast paced and highly efficient work style required
good job great opportunity to improve my skills and english
Benefits and Pension Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 16, 2013
all day seated behind the phone waiting for customers to call-in was i bit hard... liked the interchange with the customers.
Bilingual CSA
Bilingual Customer Service Associate / Pension (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 8, 2014
It has been a really good experience where I have had the chance to improve my professional and customer service skills.
Crazy busy place
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, CONSULTING TECHNOLOGY (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 31, 2013
Not a great experience at this company. Long hours, morning and evening calls with the team in India, not enough people to do the work.
Easy going place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONDecember 13, 2013
Answer telephone inquiries, place orders and assist with typing out forms and letters.
Pros
friendly quiet atmosphere
Cons
part time work
Setup Configuration Specialist (Current Employee) –  TorontoDecember 13, 2014
Depends which department and team you work for, iv been lucky to work in a great team
Fast Pasted Environment
Benefits Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 15, 2013
Great place to start and work on a solid career, a very fast paced intense working environment.
Pros
great colleagues
Cons
intense
Decent experience, Bad Work/Life Balance
Pensions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2013
Decent experience, Bad Work/Life Balance, Horrible people wiuth bad attitudes and yelling at you for simple stuff
Good environment work place
EXCEL AND ACCESS SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 11, 2013
Very busy company but sending lot of work to offshore.
Lof of nice people.
Pros
nice location
Cons
no cons
Great Place To Work
Lead Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  TorontoMarch 15, 2013
Love Aon, Great place to work and great people. Would recommend Aon to anyone I know.

Thanks,
Collaborative environment
Talent Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 20, 2014
It has a collaborative work environment and work life balance
Challenging and fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  TorontoNovember 1, 2013
Challenging and fun place to work. Good shift work options.
aon
HR Analyst (Current Employee) –  North York, ONJune 11, 2012
aon is a great starting of company ti gain experence but luck any interral moving up
Experience of early in my CSR Role
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 30, 2015
Few years back (my first CSR role probably), while I was working for one company, I remember being by myself in the Department, that was one evening, when I received a customer who came to order a particular special item to me. I knew that I once had watched my supervisor doing the same order on computer but I had never ever had a training on how to do it. With confidence, I started ordering the item on my system and my client was sitting beside.
Arrived in the middle of the transaction, I was stuck. I did not know where to go, which way or button to press. And then, we started looking one another.
After like 5 to 10 minutes without any word, an idea came into my mind, I called the assistant line for help. The guy who I spoke to was so much helpful and he was able to lead me throughout the whole process.
Then I was able to help my customer although it took longer than expected. I was so impressed on how my client was so patient and kind to me, until the end of the transaction. He understood me and finally was satisfied and pleased.
What I learned, when working, we won't be always easy things, we sometimes meet with hard situations that require immediate decision making. In middle, it wasn't really funny, but it ended well at least and my client was served and happy. I compare this like life. Life is not always easy, sometimes it requires to push and squeeze. Challenges are good in particular times! They prepare you for the next level!!
Difficultés financières
adjointe administrative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 30, 2016
Très bonne compagnie, dommage qu'ils vivent des difficultés financières.
Pros
Flexibilité et les avantages sociaux
Cons
difficultés financières du moment
Équipe de travail professionnelle et dédiée
Montréal, QC (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 27, 2014
Les gens avec qui j'ai le plaisir de travailler sont dédiés au respect des normes de qualité et ont un esprit d'équipe inégalé. Ceci se retrouve dans plusieurs départements au sein de l'entreprise. Toutefois, ceci demeure en microcosme et il manque une synergie globale.
Pros
équipe de travail, travail à distance possible
Cons
manque d'engagement de la direction
Une journée de travail typique
Conseillère adj. en santé et sécurité au travail (Current Employee) –  QuébecAugust 18, 2013
Gestion de l'agenda de la journée
Analyse de nouveaux ou de dossiers actifs
Enquête auprès des employeurs ayant eu des accidents de travail au sein de leur entreprise
Suivi des dossiers auprès de la CSST
Rencontre avec d'autres gestionnaires d'Aon pour avis ou autre sur des dossiers
Appels aux clients et réception de leurs appels
Urgence diverses

Une journée est toujours remplis de plusieurs impondérables. Je dois gérer ceux-ci tout en évaluant le travail déjà inscrit à l'agenda.

Un peu difficile de dire qu'une journée ressemble à une autre, c'est ce que j'aime de mon travail.
Manque de diversité de tâche à accomplir
commis bureau (Former Employee) –  Québec, QCMarch 8, 2013
Le poste au départ comportait des tâches diversifiées. Mais rapidement, les tâches sont devenues seulement une.
Les tâches répétitives, ça ne me dérange pas mais en avoir seulement une ça rend les journées longues.

J'aime être polivalente dans mon travail ça me rend motivé de pouvoir accomplir diverses tâches et donner un coup de main à l'équipe de travail.
Pros
appris une autre facette du travail de bureau, je peux utilser mes acquis dans d'autres postes.
Cons
j'ai vite eu à effectuer qu'une seule tâche et je trouvais mes journées longues.
Environnement de travail professionnel
Adjointe conseil en assurance collective (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 29, 2013
Grandes possibilités au niveau de la flexibilité des heures de travail (répartition) et du télé-travail pour l'équilibre travail-famille.
Pros
très bon régime d'avantages sociaux, primes au rendement, regime de retraite, actions, achat de congés, vacances