Aon Employee Review

Overall decent
Bilingual Client Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2013
I worked there before they went public. The atmosphere was great then. I heard it has become a lot more corporate when they went public.
Management is great. However, the work was extremely repetitive and mindless.

Other Aon Employee Reviews

was not a good experience
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2017
I enjoyed the team members and the project, but I found that the leadership in the specific area I worked lacked experience in certain areas and had trouble respecting the roles of others.
there was noted blind acquisition of a project with no SOW defined and directors provided no support to prevent scope creep. Project launched almost a year late.
Pros
locations were good, good environment, team members smart and worked well as a team.
Cons
poor management, weak recruiting
not bad
Bilingual Customer Service Administrative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2017
I really don't have bad things to say about it. I was a nice place to work at, they give you more training on things you don't understand at first and they give you chances to get better.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
short lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aon. Our community is ready to answer.