AOL

AOL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good compensation
Team Supervisor (Former Employee), Ortigas, PhilippinesFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: salary is good
Cons: ot is a bit of problem
the work isn't that hard, I can manage my time and multi-task. Management is good in handling their people.
Productive fun place to work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: birthday celebrations and company events
Cons: dealing with a manager and colleague that bullied me for months.
A typical work day for me started in the implementation of integrated marketing acquisition and retention plans.
I learned a lot about marketing campaigns, budgets and how to target the right audience.
My colleagues at large were great but unfortunately I found that there was a lot of unprofessionalism between some colleagues.
The hardest part of the job for me was learning how to not let things get personal to me.
I loved working with my entire team. I learned a great deal and enjoyed most of my stay at this workplace.
first call center experience
Customer Relations Consultant (Former Employee), Moncton, NBAugust 21, 2013
Pros: decent salary
Cons: very stressful job
this was my first call center experience. Taking inbound retention calls for a Canadian ISP
When I was employed at AOL, the atmosphere was greatly relaxed.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBFebruary 24, 2012
Pros: the employers, were very patient with everybody, and would help you in anyway possible.
Cons: benefits, breaks
I believe AOL is a Great place to be employed. The Trainer was well prepared when he taught us. I would recomend this company to everyone!

About AOL

Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of – Read more