We’re looking for positive, motivated, energetic Personal Trainers who seek a career in the fitness field, not just a job, and are eager to get in on the ground-floor with a growing club. Their role includes conducting assessments, working with clients to determine goals, advising on healthy lifestyle and eating habits, designing/directing workout programs tailored to clients’ needs/goals, teaching exercises and the proper use of equipment. Trainers will help members on the floor, promote the benefits of personal training, contribute to club programs, help ensure adherence to club policies/procedures and safety, and treat the club as their own.
- Personal training certification OR kinesiology/physiotherapy/rehabilitative or related degree OR both
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Minimum one-year of paid PT experience
Preferred candidates have:
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- outstanding customer service skills and sales experience
- reliable, organized work habits
- the ability to work as a team member
- a sense of humour
- flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends
- a passion for their profession
- willingness and a commitment to grow with our business
Please email your resume, along with the days/hours of availability for consideration.
Indeed - 13 months ago
North Ajax's only 24hr gym. Open 24/7/365. Part of the World's Largest 24hr, Co-ed Fitness Franchise. Locally owned and operated.