MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED
(Each of these requirements must be met.)
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Mechanical Engineering Technician / Technology–Design and Drafting diploma or similar
Key Job Responsibilities
- Educate yourself, current customers and prospects on additive manufacturing/rapid prototyping.
- Quickly recognize additive manufacturing/rapid prototyping applications in all industries.
- Find additive manufacturing/rapid prototyping opportunities to further penetrate existing customers.
- Find new customers and bring in new business.
- Research new industries and potential customers to understand their products, processes and possibilities.
- Communicate with, maintain good relationships with and manage the expectations of our current customers.
- 30 + prospecting calls per day.
- Travel to customers' and prospects' facilities as needed.
- Travel to and work trade shows to promote the application of our processes.
- Facilitate a sales cycle that can be as short as 24-72 hours with a high close-to-RFQ ratio.
- Develop a working familiarity of the technical characteristics of the plastic and metal raw materials we use.
- Look for ways to help GPI save time and money through connection and coordination with our fabrication and manufacturing processes.
- Be an exemplary representative of our company and all that it does.
Type of Business
- Anubis 3D a division of Anubis Manufacturing Consultants Corporation sets the standard for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing services with practical and exotic applications for all major industries. Anubis 3D specializes in additive technologies that impact product design processes and time cycles. Notable capabilities include Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Objet 3D printing, stereo lithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). These technologies build directly from CAD data, and are ideal for low-volume production of metal, plastic and urethane components, resulting in significant time and cost savings. Our product design/engineering experience has ranged from mechanical functional parts to unique marketing pieces for trade shows. Our product development and prototype expertise has been utilized to support diverse and challenging projects.
Benefits of Employment
- $40,000 base salary, plus commissions.
- Major medical and dental package.
- Training and support in developing your understanding of additive manufacturing / rapid prototyping.
How to Apply
- Email a cover letter detailing how you meet the minimum background requirements at the top of this page.
- Application is a multi-step process. You will be contacted upon successful completion of each step.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard