Location: Victoria, BC
We are Anthem Properties, a 150-person real estate investment, development and management company operating in Western Canada, headquartered in Vancouver, BC. The Anthem portfolio is currently comprised of over 3.5 million square feet of commercial space, 40 acres of urban and suburban land held for future development, and approximately 3,500 residential condominium units either in the design development stage or under construction. Anthem has invested in, developed, and or managed, alone or in partnership, over 210 projects, in virtually all asset classes, with a cumulative historical value of approximately $2.5 billion. Creating Real Estate That Works for over twenty years, we build great space that is architecturally appropriate for, and satisfies the needs of, our homeowners, tenants and neighbours. We live our core values which are based on creativity, passion and direct communication.
You are known as a “people-person” with a customer-service oriented personality. You have strong administrative skills, an obsessive attention to detail, flexibility and resilience. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and your excellent multi-tasking skills mean that you are never intimidated by a heavy work load. You know how to get things done, and done professionally.
You are energetic, creative and take pride in accuracy and timeliness. You are a team-player and thrive in an environment where the expectation is that you continually search for a better way. You are passionate about getting the job done, and done right. You are naturally positive and enthusiastic and know that there are no minor tasks.
Our established and results-oriented company provides the ideal environment for an excellent multi-tasker to grow their career in residential real estate development. Most importantly, you understand that our customers trust us with the creation of their most prized investment – their home.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- As a team player, you will support your Sales Team and Head Office with all sales-related administrative duties, and manage all contracts of purchase and sale.
- You will be the first point of contact for all client experience, and will greet and register guests in an energetic, professional and friendly manner
- Conscious of the importance of aesthetic value, you will ensure the Presentation Centre and all Display Suites are open for viewing, clean and maintained, and A-boards are set up daily
- Following marketing directives, you will set up brochures and marketing materials, making them available to hand out to prospects
- Maintaining daily and weekly sales reports for Head Office, you will be the first point of contact for up-to-date information
- With a high attention to detail and understanding of systems, you will record and maintain all prospect and purchaser contract information in our CRM database
- “Über-organized”, you will transition smoothly and confidently between communications with the Head Office, your Sales Team, and guests visiting the Presentation Centre
Training and Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in an administrative position preferred
- Post-secondary education in a related field preferred
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel. Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an asset.
- A strong passion for wanting to understand the craft of real estate and sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending us your resume to careers @ anthemproperties.com
For a view into our world, please visit us at anthemproperties.com
and the project site at unionvictoria.com