- Design initial manufacturing process sequence in a JIT/Lean environment
- Create and revise item master file, bills of material, routings and control plans
- Estimate time standards
- Lead process design/CQI initiatives/quotes/other cross functional teams
- Co-ordinate engineering change implementations
- Participate in design for manufacturability process
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Conduct production floor support related to manufacturability and daily management activity
- Post-secondary education in manufacturing engineering or a related field
- APICS certification, in progress or willingness to achieve
- Manufacturing engineering experience or training
- Knowledge and experience with CNC and conventional sheet metal and assembly
- Knowledge of JIT/Lean production techniques
- Project management certification and/or experience
- Strong computer skills in MS Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience or training with CAD software, preferably Catia.
- Understanding of GD&T principles and practices.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing process from detail (HT, chemical conversion coatings, finishes, etc.) to complex assemblies
- APICS modules-execution & control of operations, detailed scheduling & planning
- Continuous education in related field
- Understanding of aerospace configuration management system
Applicants must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Interested applicants can submit their resume and cover letter.
Application Deadline - 3:30pm Monday, April 1st, 2013
Indeed - 23 months ago
Arnprior Aerospace Inc. combines facilities from Canada, the United States and Mexico to develop and manufacture aerospace structure and...