Anixter is the world’s leading supplier of communications products used to connect voice, video, data and security systems. Anixter is also the leading provider of electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners, and other small components to build, repair and maintain a variety of systems and equipment
Come Join the Market Leader!
At Anixter, we believe everyone has the opportunity and the responsibility to be a leader. We are interested in people who expect nothing less than the best from themselves and their company.
Anixter Canada is committed to the training and development of its employees. We offer a competitive compensation, benefit and retirement packages.
Anixter’s Saskatoon facility requires dynamic, highly-motivated, organized team-player to to work in the warehouse. The person will be expected to cut large industrial cable using tools and machinery, weigh, pack, label and prepare goods and materials for transportation.
Does this sound like you?
- You have very good command of the English language – reading and writing text and numbers is essential.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a warehouse environment.
- You have a pair of CSA approved steel-toe safety boots/shoes.
- You are comfortable working in a warehouse environment with physically demanding work.
- You have previous experience and valid certification on lift trucks, fork lifts, light trucks and reach trucks.
- You have your own or reliable means of transportation.
Mail: 3603 Millar Avenue, Unit # 6-8, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7P 0B2
Fax: (306) 931 - 0989