We are recruiting for an Account Manager/Sales role at an Innovative Sourcing and Product Development Company located in Toronto. The successful candidate will be an experienced, self-driven, business/sales professional who will help expand their client base in the North American Retail Industry. The company’s product focus is in the areas of: Beauty Accessories, Totes and Handbags, Fashion Accessories, Wine and Spirits.
This dynamic individual will generate leads, persuade decision makers, manage and nurture develops client relationships. This position is perfect for an ambitious and results-oriented individual who can secure clients and build relationships.
- Understand the company’s overall Sales and Product Objectives.
- Use Salesforce.com to manage and communicate flow of sales activity and performance and customer requirements information.
- In alignment with company objectives, work closely with new and existing clients in providing products and services that assist clients in meeting their Product and Financial Objectives.
- Develop new business with a clear focus on presenting the company as a one stop, Retail Sourcing and Product Development Company to assist clients in meeting their long and short term targets.
- In collaboration with design and product development team, prepare Sales Support Collaterals and Pitches to stream line Sales Cycle Process.
- As an integral member of the Delivery Team, work closely with the Operations Team to ensure all client requirements are met and clients are 100% plus satisfied.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Minimum 5 years of related industry experience
Post-Secondary Graduate in Business Studies
A successful track record in Sales Performance
Needs to be solution oriented
Experience is sales pitches and presentation
Capable of generating qualified leads and assessing prospect value.
Ability to establish strong client relationships and network within an organization.
Must demonstrate ability to handle high volume of information and execute accurately under tight timelines.
Must demonstrate the ability to use current technology to improve efficiencies and obtain targeted business
Please include your name in your subject line:
ie: Last Name, First Name - Account Manager/Sales
Thank you for your interest, but only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted.