AngusOne Professional Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC22 July 2017
Angus One is a great temp agency that I enjoyed working with. I worked between schooling at an amazing company through Angus One.Very professional company
Consistent Employment
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 February 2017
Received Employee of the Month, always work available to me. Great support from Staff Recruiters. Wish the office in Calgary did not close. Would have recommended peers to submit.
Best temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 January 2017
I liked working here, you are paid every week and must fill out your work hrs on line for pay check that is mailed. This can be a draw back. But they dont take money from employees only hiring company. Steady stream of work
Professional ambience
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 September 2016
Sincere effort in understanding clients. Haven't got a chance to know office staffs and management. However, I love working with other temp workers; they are friendly and helpful.
Opportunties
On-call Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 June 2016
Throughout the year that I was with Angus, I would receive jobs by phone call and at extremely short notice. A 10am same day contract means a half-day or less depending on travel time.

In all I was offered 4 jobs in 12 months, which represented opportunities, but the employers only wanted someone for the day.

I enjoyed working at the aquarium because I like those kinds of places and always wanted to work in a museum type setting.

I learned how to make coffee drinks with a manual espresso machine, and I learned that I do in fact have great customer service because I like smiling, serving, and I really care enough about what I do, no matter what it is, to learn about the company and it's products, like the ingredients of the baked goods, so that I can be knowledgeable and helpful.
Contract worker
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 April 2016
Being a contract worker for Angus one in Vancouver particularly was interesting, and exciting. the opportunities given were never the same. Once you found clients worth working for, you had enough experience to gain more clients per field based off of experience/seniority.

The rates per hour made it that personnal expenses could be covered comfortably while leaving room for living life as it should be lived for work/life balance.

The Agents assigned to each field interest are well placed for the office of Vancouver. I would highly recommend this company based off of my experience.
Pros
constant support and opportunity
Cons
changing rates per hour/economical levels per season
Great place to work as a temp.
TEMP OR CONTRACT EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 November 2015
Awesome for general labor positions. Always working and having fun, while also meeting new people. Friendly staff are there to assist with finding you suitable roles.
Pros
Work when you want.
Cons
No benefits.
Not bad
Various Temporary Administrative Positions (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 December 2013
When they found me work, they did pretty well.
I learned that I dislike temporary work.
My co-workers were always great and welcoming.
Hardest part of the job was for the temp position to finish and having to move on to another place.
good
Administrative Assistant, Contract Assignments (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 October 2013
good. Its fine. I have already reviewed this company and I disagree with having to review it twice * as required.
Stay Clear of this place!
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver25 March 2013
Sadly not a fun place to work. Small family owned private business. Pay is very low in comparison to other agencies and the owner is critical and negative towards the non family staff members. Staff and workers there are the nicest hardworking people that deserve more respect and higher pay. Hardest part of the job is remaining positive in a gossipy back stabbing culture. Most enjoyable part of job is helping candidates find new jobs. No career path available and constant turnover.
Pros
great offices
Cons
culture, pay, owner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AngusOne Professional Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1