Our client is looking for a qualified and dedicated Dispatcher to join their team. The company is well-respected, and specialises in heavy hauling, crane services, and oil and gas equipment transport. The suitable candidate will be a team player, able to calculate load weight/dimensions and determine the most efficient route(s) loads to arrive on time.
The client is a company that actively seeks out great people, willing to learn and grow with them. This position is an immediate permanent placement, with full benefits after three months. If you are a Dispatcher looking for a great opportunity, with a company that prides itself on its service, and how they value their employees, then this may be the right role for you.
- Receive and log customer orders
- Schedule loads based on safety and load efficiency
- Ensure optimal transport utilization
- Create and maintain driver schedules
- Communicate dispatch to drivers
- Report safety/service incidents to management
- Receive incoming calls/inquiries; forwarding them to appropriate destination/personnel
- Plan, coordinate, schedule, execute, and monitor projects and equipment necessary to fulfill job requirements. Consider strategies; milestones and critical path planning, equipment effectiveness, necessary precautions/safety concerns, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience as a Dispatcher
- Experience in heavy hauling (O&G equipment)
- Degree or Diploma in a related field or experience
- Strong Computer skills
- Highly developed multi-tasking skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and contribute
Our client is offering a generous compensation and benefits package to the right person. If you feel this role is for you, please do not hesitate and submit your resume.
We thank all interested individuals, but will contact only those selected for an interview.
Job Type: PERMANENT, FT
Compensation: SALARY, BENEFITS (COMPETITIVE)