Our client in Kelowna, BC, is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operator/Supply Chain Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for someone who is flexible and driven to learn as there is opportunity for growth.
- Verifying returning truck inventory to driver paperwork per instructions
- Daily and monthly inventory
- Ordering and receiving products
- Inter-branch shipment of water bottles
- Keeping yard and truck area organized and clean
- Separating damages from leakers and staging / recording them accordingly
- Maintaining a clean work station at all times
- General warehouse duties as assigned
- 1 -2 years of related warehouse/inventory experience with similar SCM duties; education in SCM and/or equivalent preferred.
- Forklift and Airbrakes certification REQUIRED.
- High proficiency with various computer systems. Experience with Microsoft Navision or other databases preferred. Intermediate - Advanced level in Microsoft Excel a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision is a must in this demanding position where frequent speed / productivity must be met.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a diverse team of internal staff.
Please attach a copy of your NSC Driver's Abstract with your application.
We thank all applicants. However, only those shortlisted will be contacted.