Our client in Burnaby is looking for a dependable and experienced Carpenter with a solid work ethic.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years carpentry experience in a renovation project environment
- Experienced and comprehensive background in residential and commercial carpentry
- Experienced in Layout preparation
- Highly motivated, reliable individual who is confident and capable
- Great customer service
- You own a vehicle (Valid driver's license), tools, cell phone and personal safety equipment (Steel toed boots, hard hat, hearing and eye protection)
Work you'll be doing:
- All manner of rough carpentry (walls (wood or steel stud), bulkheads, backing, drywalling and mudding/taping, etc)
- Finishing carpentry: doors and frames (wood and metal), casing/moulding work, wall protection.
- Some forming and interior concrete work.
- Demolition work (remove GWB (drywall), carpeting, building desks/furniture,
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (written, oral)
- Able to work in a team or independent.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please forward your resume as an attachment in WORD format.