Do you want to work for the largest automotive dealership in Canada? Then look no further!
My client, a large automotive dealership in Calgary, is currently seeking Journeyman Automotive Service Technicians. 3rd and 4th year Apprentices with some experience are also welcome to apply!
- Must have Trade Qualification as an Automotive Service Technician, Red Seal endorsement for out of province applicants
- 5+ years of experience with automotive repairs and maintenance, in a dealership environment preferred
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Customer service oriented and a friendly, professional attitude
Applicants must have their own basic tools.
Pay is depending on experience, up to $32.00 per hour flat rate. Extensive benefits and great work environment!
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply with resume quoting reference #CMTT in the subject line. Relocation costs to be negotiated.
We thank all applicants however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.