Surface Administrator - Fort St. John
We are currently seeking an intermediate Administrator with experience in Surface Land Administration, for a fast paced land and leasing company. The company has many offices operating across a wide variety of industries including oil and gas, alternative energy and telecommunications.
Some responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Prepare required documentation for the acquisition of lands, right-of-way, damage settlements, rental reviews, well site, pipeline, utility right-of-way, lease amendments & third-party crossings
- Prepare required and supporting land administration documentation such as; crossing line list, surface acquisition report, land owner line list, public consultation report and notifications
- Communicate with landowners, clients and project managers
- Prepare, execute and file land title registrations ensuring acute attention to detail
- Prepare status reports for ongoing projects
Required skills include:
- Acute attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- High leveled of organization, problem solving and management skills
- Strong administrative skills
- 3-4 years of Land administrative experience – Experience with BC Land would be an asset
- Strong reporting skills
- Proficient computer skills (knowledge of MS office and speed typing)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please forward your resume in confidence to Kacey Bowman at kaceyresume @ angusone.com or via this ad with your salary expectations. Please Note that this company is looking for talent and there benefits and compensations packages are very competitive.
Refer to position #KB-FTSTJOHN in your email subject line or message body.
We thank all interested applicants; however only those short-listed shall be contacted.
SIMPLY CONNECTING GREAT PEOPLE
Angus One Professional Recruitment & Templine provides Western Canada with a prompt, professional and...