Site Manager for A Leading Document Solutions Company
Are you looking for a career with a company that can provide growth and advancement? If so this might be just the opportunity you have been looking for. Our client who is the leading provider in document solutions is currently looking for a Site Manager who can effectively maintain their site, staff and client accounts effectively.
Our client provides a competitive salary structure and an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
As the Site Manager you would be responsible to provide leadership and direction to the day-to-day operations and staff. In this integral role you would be responsible to interact with client and accounts, prepare invoices and assist in maintaining acceptable budgets and projections. Provide exceptional customer service to ensure that customer’s expectations are met. This position has a great deal of customer relations and face to face interaction on a daily basis.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set profitability goals and achieve them by effectively managing your team and the use of company materials and supplies.
- Provide leadership to your site members and motivate and empower staff to provide exceptional service, while recognizing their accomplishments.
- Handle formal contracts with clients in a professional manor.
- Perform reviews and audits on production and workflow of staff members.
- Facilitating and implementing resolution for any issues concerning pricing, orders and invoicing.
- Preparing site reports and other paper work as necessary.
- Increase employee retention and reducing turnover.
- A post-secondary education
- Previous Management Experience
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
Our client is a nationally recognized company and offers internal growth for advancement. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career where you can let your management and CRM(Customer Service Management) skills shine please forward your resume in confidence to Kacey Bowman.
We would like to formally thank all interested candidates; however, only those short-listed shall be contacted.