* Casual Weekend LPN Needed *
We are currently looking for a licensed practical nurse that has an interest in assisting physicians, educating patients and working in a team setting. Our client strives to meet patient needs and achieve efficiencies. Our client is looking for an individual who takes initiative and
contributes to the team objectives.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
-Current College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta license
-Experience in primary care will be considered an asset
-Exceptional communication skills
-Ability to thrive in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Efficient computer skills are required
- Proven Ability to multi-task, exercise good judgment on prioritizing and time management
- Ability to collaborate with the health care team as required
- Teach and deliver elements of established health programs
- Collaborate with the health care team as required
- Change dressings, suture/staple removal, injections as required
- Chaperone male physicians during pelvic and breast exam
- Efficient computer skills are required Updating the crash cart & drug cupboard
This multi-tasking and fast pace position will supply orientation and will be compensating $23.00- $25.00 / hour depending on experience. The current positions are casual weekend shifts, includes Friday: 4:00 pm – 9:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 4:00pm.
If interested please submit your resume Via this ad.
We would like to thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only those short-listed shall be contact.