Allow me to highlight my strengths:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) as well as various database applications and the internet.
• Experienced in bookkeeping, billing, payroll systems, requisitions, SAP, Taleo, Maconomy and lotus notes.
• Exceptional level of professionalism and award-recognized level of service to customers and internal colleagues.
• Unsurpassed organizational and streamlining skills as well as time management skills.
• Type >70 wpm
Throughout my career, I have maintained the highest performance standards within a diverse range of administrative functions, including being the “face to the public” and leading a team focused on improving company operations. Further qualifications include:
Diploma in Business Management and Administration (writing supplementary exam in Financial accounting) Studying towards my Bachelor of Business Administration.
• Strong background in all aspects of office management, from scheduling meetings and coordinating travel to overseeing budget and accounting functions.
• Demonstrated capacity to develop and maintain comprehensive administrative processes that improve the efficiency of day-to-day operations.
Most importantly, I quickly learn your preferences, your goals and objectives, and I’ll do my very best to aid in the leadership of your company. I would appreciate the opportunity to present in greater detail the contributions I would make as your Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant.