Do you want to offer the right solution every time? Want of be part of a dynamic energetic team looking to grow? Do you have a positive can-do attitude? Look no further this could be the job for you!
A progressive medical equipment supply and installation company requires your help as a procurement and warehouse coordinator. This is a full time position available immediately. The successful candidate will assist the project and sales team by providing purchasing and logistical support to ensure the seamless transition of projects.
- Helps deliver a strong client focussed culture that exceeds client expectations every time.
- Accurately process orders on a computerized purchasing system
- Accurately process product, transfers and returns.
- Embraces a friendly, positive, helpful and team oriented environment.
-Organize paperwork for efficient, accurate tracking.
-Respond to client concerns quickly and accurately.
-Coordinating proper packing, manifesting, and shipping of equipment and materials to job sites (mobilization and demobilization of field equipment);
-Communicating effectively with internal clients who include field staff, project managers, and suppliers
-Various other duties as may be required.
-Shipping and receiving locally, nationally, and internationally.
-Organized and able to meet tight deadlines and adapt in a fast paced environment
-Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal direction
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A valid class 5 BC driver’s license;
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience;
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills;
- Shipping and Receiving experience;
- Strong work ethic;
- First Aid considered an asset;
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong people skills and an ability to work in a team environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email
- Technical and mechanical proficiency;
- Counterbalance forklift certificate an asset;
- Good problem solving and decision making skills;
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques considered an asset.
The successful applicant must be able to provide a criminal record check and drivers abstract.
Competitive compensation and benefit package based on skills and experience to be negotiated with successful applicant.