Andrew Richard Designs brings unparalleled innovation, style and comfort to outdoor custom-designed furniture. We are a fast-paced company that is continually evolving and we are looking for a dynamic individual to work full-time as a sales representative. We need someone who is motivated and hardworking with previous sales experience. Someone who is outgoing with a positive can-do attitude would be the perfect fit at ARD!
Led by brothers Andrew and Richard Bockner, Andrew Richard Designs (ARD) offers a varied and beautiful selection of chic, luxurious, yet durable outdoor furnishings that can transform any space into a functional and decadent retreat. With an impressive global slate of high-end hotels and celebrities among their clientele, the duo have been prominent figures in a design movement that is revolutionizing the way North American's view their outdoor spaces.
- track, produce and maintain customer/vendor leads
- follow up with clients in the show room and make site visits when required
- be creative and proactive when it comes to selling, you must be willing to do your absolute best to achieve the greatest potential sales possible
- greet customers and engage them while they are in the showroom
- knowledge of all of our products is an complete must, training will be provided
- general administrative tasks including (but not limited to) reception, filing, data entry, customer follow-up, provide customer with quotes, invoicing
- manage inventory and complete sales transactions
- organization of the showroom, files, client records, etc
- general upkeep of the main showroom (keep product well preserved & showroom is clean)
- exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written: must be outgoing and able to confidently interact with others
- outstanding organizational skills
- proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- must be results oriented and have the motivation and passion to sell and meet sales goals
- excellent telephone etiquette is necessary
- must possess the ability to multi task various duties and projects throughout the day
- the ability to create and maintain client relationships is imperative
This position is ideal for a candidate with at least 2 years previous sales experience. Only applicants with full-time availability will be considered.
Indeed - 6 months ago