Pros: loved the people that i worked with
Cons: there would be times that communication from upper mgmt was not very clear
Achieved status as the top District Manager in the Region. Served in administrative support roles for corporate clients in diverse industries, Apple, Walmart, Hasboro, TMobile, Warner Brothers, Disney, Fox, MGM, Music Labels and Book Publishers. Managed a 53 Store District with a Sales Force of 20 Reps, database administration, spreadsheet creation, – more... meeting scheduling and expense/PO tracking.
• Ensure effective signing and account aesthetics are maintained in all district stores.
• Perform inventory management through the use of various reports and tools.
• Control expenses and maximize company profit.
• Monitor databases, projects and inventories in order to provide sales priorities and direction for sales representatives.
• Collaborate with client's management to sell future programs and promotions.
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all Anderson Merchandisers associates, client's associates, and outside contacts.
• Monitor and respond to all communication from clients, associates, management, or the company on a timely manner.
• Recruit, interview and hire Sales Representative Trainees.
• Perform coaching and development of sales representatives
• Maintain accuracy on all work activities.
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal skills
• Oral Communication.
• Adaptability. – less