Anderson Merchandisers is a retail merchandising and distribution partner. We are seeking an iTeam Brand Advocate in [Aurora, ON / Newmarket, ON].
As part of the iTeam, you will work closely with store managers and associates to inspire them to be enthusiastic about Gift Cards by:
o Speaking with persuasion and influence to improve in-store sales.
o Merchandising and stocking gift cards on specified fixtures and plan-o-grams.
- Retail merchandising experience (1+ years required).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and current automobile liability insurance.
- Available to work full-time in stores typically 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday; evening and weekend hours are rare. Seasonal weekend and holiday hours may be required.
- Complete visit reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner.
- Communicate with manager reporting any issues, concerns and needs as well as responding to all e-mail and voicemail the same day.
- Plan and organize route efficiently; manage schedule independently ensuring scheduled visits are completed per expectations.
- Must have a computer with internet/email access and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Available to travel with overnight stays as needed (including air travel).
- Personal credit card with available credit to book travel as needed; travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Will be paid travel time and mileage reimbursement for personal car use.
Please visit our website, www.amerch.com, and click on Careers for the detailed job description and to apply!
Anderson Merchandisers, LLC is a leading provider of in-store solutions. Our commitment to cutting-edge technology paired with our...