Anderson Merchandisers is a retail merchandising and distribution partner. We are seeking an iTeam Brand Advocate in [Aurora, ON / Newmarket, ON].
As part of the iTeam, you will work closely with store managers and associates to inspire them to be enthusiastic about Gift Cards by:
o Speaking with persuasion and influence to improve in-store sales.
o Merchandising and stocking gift cards on specified fixtures and plan-o-grams.
- Retail merchandising experience (1+ years required).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and current automobile liability insurance.
- Available to work full-time in stores typically 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday; evening and weekend hours are rare. Seasonal weekend and holiday hours may be required.
- Complete visit reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner.
- Communicate with manager reporting any issues, concerns and needs as well as responding to all e-mail and voicemail the same day.
- Plan and organize route efficiently; manage schedule independently ensuring scheduled visits are completed per expectations.
- Must have a computer with internet/email access and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Available to travel with overnight stays as needed (including air travel).
- Personal credit card with available credit to book travel as needed; travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Will be paid travel time and mileage reimbursement for personal car use.
Please visit our website, www.amerch.com, and click on Careers for the detailed job description and to apply!