Key Accountabilities/Activities (summary):
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring of all warehouse activity.
Major Activities Include:
- Screen all incoming vehicles, determining destination point, advising appropriate staff
- Liaise with customer arriving for pick ups
- Liaise with carriers arriving for pick ups
- Liaise with office regarding order processing
- Prepare transportation loads for Home Depot carriers
- Assist re-work area/receiving with product label generation
- Monitor carrier pick up timelines/advising logistics co-ordinator on carriers behind schedule
- Verify proper checking and loading signatures exist before providing carrier with BOL for signage
- Verify carrier has printed name legible and signed BOL before releasing shipment.
- Apply proer seal to full trucks loads or containers
- Process courier orders in a timely fashion
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Understanding
10 am to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday
Wages start at $16 per hour wth 3 month, 6 month, 1 year reviews.
Anatolia Tile & Stone is a North American leader in the import and distribution of ceramic and stone products to some of the largest...