You’re a senior designer with a great eye and understanding of industry trends who has innovative insight. With skills in typography, layout and information design for both print and web, you have the ability to produce exceptional work under demanding deadlines. If this is you and you love being a part of a creative team that produces exceptional work, Anatolia Tile + Stone may be for you.
You will be responsible for producing graphic art and visual material layouts for print and web, product packaging, photography, and creation of other marketing pieces.
A career at Anatolia Tile & Stone will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a growing, exciting, fast-paced organization with professionals who are passionate about their work;
- Work in an organization that listens and responds to new ideas and opportunities;
- Take on challenging and interesting work in a collaborative, team environment;
- Receive comprehensive training in a highly supportive environment;
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility.
Senior Graphic Designer/Print and Web
Key Accountabilities (Summary):
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing graphic art and visual material layouts for print, product packaging, photography, and creation of any other pieces to meet the marketing objectives for the company. There will be an emphasis on the website development and maintenance.
Major Activities Include:
1)Update, design, and create brochures, advertisements, internal documents, and other
2)Regular updating of the company website using basic skills such as html, css, java script.
3)Creating rich web graphics, icons, templates and marketing related materials.
4)Designing mock-ups and translating them into clean and functional on the website.
5)Develop concepts and themes for marketing materials;
6)Take an innovative and creative approach to web and print design;
7)Ensure that branding guidelines established by the company are respected;
8)Sources photos and images for projects;
9)Collaborate with sales and marketing team to complete projects;
10)Design internal communication materials to support HR initiatives such as event posters, company weekly newsletter, and internal company intranet site.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in graphic design from a recognized art/design
- Minimum 5 years of experience in print and web graphic design
- Strong typography, design, and production skills
- Extensive knowledge of Mac environment: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
Dreamweaver, Flash, MS Office
- Knowledge in optimizing images for web (optimal file sizes, file formats, etc.)
- Web design experience an asset
- Merchandising experience an asset
- Photography experience an asset
- Possess good understanding of industry trends and can share innovative insights
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems