Key Accountabilities/Activities (summary):
The Junior Accountant; Accounts Receivable – Collections is responsible for securing and processing payments from customers and maintaining customer accounts in an efficient and accurate manner.
Major Activities Include:
1) Process all payments M3 Lawson
2) Follow up with customers regarding outstanding amounts and current account issues;
3) Apply payments and credits to customer accounts;
4) Maintain and update customer accounts;
5) Maintain and update master Accounts Receivable file;
6) Prepare weekly aging over 90 days report and identify major collection issues.
7) Coordinate Cash-on-Delivery orders with customers, shipping/warehouse team, and Customer Services Representatives;
8) In branch deposit (1 – 2 times weekly);
9) Provide a timely response to credit reference requests;
10) Perform credit/collection analysis;
11) Upload bank statements into repository;
12) Upload and maintain customers’ credit applications database;
13) Additional duties, as assigned.
- Accounting Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
Occasional overtime required
Occasional trips to bank for deposits
Anatolia Tile & Stone is a North American leader in the import and distribution of ceramic and stone products to some of the largest...