A mid sized experiential marketing firm is looking for Brand Representatives to work on a great marketing program that will consist of a traveling tour to various locations across Canada!
The program requires you to travel in a team and drive across Canada for up to 10 months of the year. You will be required to set up an event space with your team at various locations in rural and urban areas.
- You must be 23+
- You must have a full G driver's license
- You must be able to provide a driver's abstract indicating no tickets or convictions of any kind (speeding, accident claims, mobile devices, seat belt, reckless driving etc)
The best candidates would have the following specifications:
- Enjoy travelling and be comfortable driving for extended periods of time
- Have previous experience working in the experiential marketing/Promotion industry
- Have an interest and knowledge in the automotive industry. Consequently, feeling comfortable
to talk about cars with consumers.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Independent and open to exploring new opportunities
- Able to lift 50 pounds +
- Energetic, personable and can think quickly on their feet
- Able to work well under pressure, and can manage conflict and stressful situation well.
- Capable of following exact directions and take direction well
- Competent and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
If you think you have what it takes, and you fulfill all the above requirements, please send a copy of your Resume and cover Letter, along with an updates Driver’s Abstract.
We appreciate your interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Gibson Experiential Marketing (GEM) maintains this Site ( http://www.gibsonexp.com) for your personal entertainment, information, education,...