- Proficient in Quick Book Pro, Excel, and Words
- 5 + Years’ experience in accounting & financial management, post-secondary education is preferred
- Maintain books of accounts posting invoices, journal entry, AR/AP, payroll, monthly financial statements and account reconciliation, inventory adjustments, job costing .
- Willing to come forward with ideas for growth in the company and investment strategies.
- Have to understand intercompany billing for three departments
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries
- Balance general ledgers by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Provide effective financial controls and oversee cash flow requirements
- Maintain complete & systematic filing system to support all financial records
- Analyze company financial reports
- File tax returns
- GST Liability report & prepare for remittance
- Responsible for Back up procedure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Source Deductions
- Time sheet entries & allocation to proper jobs
- Prepare year end Payroll T4
- Prepare sub contractors’(T5018) returns
- Prepare WCB reports
- Bank reconciliation twice per month
- Prepare deposits & post accordingly
Year End Procedures
- Prepare necessary papers/documents for accountant at year end
- Inventory year end procedures
Full time position
Hours of work are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
This opportunity offers consistent challenge and a great working environment
Please respond to this ad with your resume or fax your resume to 780-462-0065
Plumbing and Heating company specializing in commercial and residential jobs.