Amphora Architecture Inc. is a new and growing architectural firm currently working on commercial, religious, and residential projects in the Winnipeg area. We are seeking talented and hardworking additions to our team, who are interested in growing with the firm. Candidates for the position of Architect II / Designer II should possess the following skills, experiences, and credentials:
1. A professional degree in Architecture (M.Arch or B.Arch), and/or status as a Registered Member of the MAA,
2. A minimum of 6 years of experience working at an architectural firm,
3. Experience with all phases of a project's development (Schematic Design through to Contract Administration),
4. The ability to work independently on daily design problems and the overall technical development of a project,
5. Solid written and verbal communication skills,
6. Proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop, and
7. Detailed knowledge of the Manitoba Building Code, including the ability to perform a code review on a project.
In addition, skills and experience in specification writing, 3D modelling, and architectural rendering will all be considered a plus. To apply to Amphora, please email a brief cover letter, a resume, and a one page design sheet featuring sample design work as a PDF document.
Please address all applications to Vasili Mattheos.