JOB TITLE – Customer Service & Inside Sales
Ampersand is an industry leading Printing & Marketing Execution company serving medium to large businesses and advertising agencies in the Southwestern Ontario Market. The unique combination of big business technology and services combined with a team oriented, small business atmosphere make Ampersand a great place to work.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Customer Service & Inside Sales. This role requires customer service, account management skills and the ability to maximize the incremental sales of assigned clients as well as work with the sales team to refine and communicate our value proposition to our target market.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Fielding Incoming Telephone calls
- Manage all incoming customer communication
- Assist Walk-ins / Call-ins and offer appropriate service/direction for their needs
- Communicates professionally in all verbal and written communication to internal departments and external contacts
- Responsible for updating customer information and ensure accurate creation and quality of data in Ampersands Customer Relationship Management system
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Initiate sales and build effective relationships, identifies customer expectations, offers practical recommendations
- Utilize sales planning tools such as individual sales plans, sales pipelines, and account deck management
- Establish specified number of contacts per week/month with each buying customer
- Meet and exceed outbound communication targets on a daily basis
- Meet or exceed incremental sales goals and profitability targets
- Train customers to utilize the online web portal for transactional orders, freeing up more time daily for outbound communications
- Participate in ongoing sales training and skill development both internally and externally; utilized learned tips and skills to improve performance
- Provide input to management decision making relative to products, prices and selling
- Other duties that may be assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree and/or College diploma
- Technical and product knowledge associated with litho, digital & large format printing sales is an asset
- PC, business software and internet use with knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and strategically, with minimum supervision and to self-manage work time and priorities
- Capacity to effectively multi-task
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Fluent in English with clear enunciation, ability to read and write business English
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Business Development
Base salary of $40,000 to $45,000 + 3% Commission on Estimated Value Add
Example: Based on a target value add of 65% and an annual sales of $500,000.00 - $750,000.00 commission would be $9,750.00 to $14,625.00 per year.
Ampersand is an industry leading Printing & Marketing Execution company serving Medium to Large Businesses and Advertising Agencies in...