Great working environment, possibility to make good money
Mover/Driver (Current Employee) – Edmonton, AB – May 1, 2015
- Enter a commercial building with a crew and a supervisor, load contents of office floor(s) into 5 ton truck(s), drive to destination, unload contents of truck(s) and place contents.
- Effective and efficient ways to move heavy and awkward pieces of furniture and appliances, best way to load furniture/boxes of different sizes and shapes into the box of a 5 ton truck.
- Co-workers friendly and co-operative, community is great, bosses are friendly.
- Hardest part: Long hours, days that are physically demanding (office buildings with no elevators; contents must be stair carried).
- Most enjoyable part: Good paycheques, working with good guys.
Good hours, potential for overtime
Unpredictable work schedule, some days physically taxing