Project Coordinator resposabilities:
• Working within International, US, Canada Sales Divisions on pipeline area.
• Coordinate necessary details (where applicable) with the Account/Sales Managers for each area/project.
• Providing full project leadership and coordinate the internal team from job launch to completion
• Review of all order information and plans to familiarize with orders current scope. Monitor order status & perform customer service functions for all day-to-day and project orders. Process all order/project (order entry), change orders following change order process. Coordinate all additional service requests. Initiate and maintain contact with customer on all aspects of order/project. Complete and maintain project schedule/status reports for all projects
• Participate in Department meetings to further develop the department objectives
• Analyze drawings and specifications to estimate required products (quantities, labor and lead-time necessary to build the products).
• AutoCAD drawings (“for presentation purposes” and “as built”).
• Prepare cost and lead-time summaries and prepare a clear proposal for approval and submission to the customer. Well-organized and able to consistently meet deadlines while working with minimal supervision.
• Prepare and send standard quota based on customer request, order entry, post-sales follow-ups and support
• Prepare and follow-up for RGA’s (Returned Goods Autorization) for all returned items.
• Maximizing the business relation with existing accounts. Create new accounts and proceed with sale whenever Sales Team needs support. – more...
Customer service responsibilities: order entry, customer support in coordinating repairs, placing orders, processing returns (RGA), assisting customers with website navigation, assisting customers with technical support and shipping info. Also, I was the interface between customer and the companies, coordinating internal Departments for having the order sent out accordingly and the customer satisfied with our professional manner and support – less