Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and making outbound calls to generate and qualify leads, and introduce our Regional Management team into each account.
- Call points will include, Architect, Equipment Planners, Engineers, Hospital Executives, Project Management Staff and General Contractors.
- Working closely with the Regional Management Staff to increase Amico’s penetration in the geographical area.
- Attended Trade shows in the US and Canada.
- Follow up on leads from Trade shows and construction data bases to qualify opportunities for Regional Sales Managers.
- College or University education is preferred.
- Proven track record with prospecting, cold calling and qualifying sales leads.
- Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills * Organized, independent and resourceful in maintaining data.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to travel and drive in the U.S.
Compensation: Salary + un-capped Commission + Benefits7
Indeed - 7 months ago
Amico Corporation, founded in 1974, designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of products for virtually every department in the health...