Join our growing team!
Due to our rapid expansion and global demand, the Amico group of companies are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals who can excel in a fast paced environment.
Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of gas pipeline and Medical Equipment with 3 manufacturing facilities and employing over 400 people across North America.
With a track record of exceeding expectations, Amico is dedicated to developing and manufacturing the most advanced gas equipment for the global Health Care Industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Order Entry
- Post Sale Customer Interaction
- Administrative Duties
- Maintain new and existing projects
- Excellent communication and written skills – both written and oral in French
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
If you’re interested please send your resume to fax: 905-764-0862
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com.
Amico is looking to hire a Bilingual Customer Service Rep. Successful candidate must be fluent in French and English. Only Bilingual applicants that match the qualifications outlined below will be contacted.
Amico sells its product to a global distribution channel from two locations: one in Fairfield-New Jersey and one in Toronto, Canada.