As Amico celebrates its 40th Anniversary, we are looking to hire dynamic and energetic individuals who can excel in a fast paced environment.
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 3 manufacturing facilities employing over 400 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Reporting to the Architectural Project Services Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales, consultants and engineers.
- Preparing quotes for customers.
- Communicating with customers for customizable drawings.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to multitask.
- Skilled in 2D AutoCAD required.
- Familiarity of Inventor an asset.
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player.
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to do take offs.
Please send your resume to:
Fax: (905) 764-0862
Amico sells its product to a global distribution channel from two locations: one in Fairfield-New Jersey and one in Toronto, Canada.