Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment.
Amico sells its products through a global distribution channel from four facilities in Canada and the U.S.
With a track record of exceeding expectations, Amico is dedicated to developing and manufacturing the most advanced medical equipment for the global Health Care Industry.
Reporting to the Architectural Project Services Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales, consultants and engineers.
- Preparing quotes for customers.
- Communicating with customers for customizable drawings.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to multitask.
- Skilled in 2D AutoCAD required.
- Familiarity of Inventor an asset.
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player.
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to do take offs.
Please send your resume to:
Fax: (905) 764-0862
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Amico sells its product to a global distribution channel from two locations: one in Fairfield-New Jersey and one in Toronto, Canada.