Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc Employee Review

View all Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc reviews

enjoy staff and fun working place, fast past physical but fun work
5 Star Dining Server (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 April 2014
I have learned a lot about being organized. What it`s like to work with wonderful people who know how to work as a team literally. I love my co-workers. The hardest part is being on your feet for so many hours non-stop but its so busy that it goes by fast and you really feel good at the end of the day. Not like you sat around. Fills you with energy with being so phsical at work. I really do love it.
Pros
satisfaction, eating the food they serve is amazing
Cons
Hours are not ideal for a momma with kiddies at home

Other Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc Employee Reviews

Soul sucking.
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON9 December 2017
If you like working in a toxic work environment where you are belittled and treated like a child. Amica has got it! Backstabbing ? Amica has got it! Non recognition? The blame game? If you prefer incompetence over experience and common sense All to save a buck. Apply here.

Side effects are burn out. Loss of precious time with your loved ones , damage to your self esteem, and PTSD from constant bullying from management.
Pros
1 Residents, 2 Some staff
Cons
You are just a number nothing more!
until they show their true colours (management that is)
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Sidney, BC28 November 2017
i was there for a few years found the seniority in h/keeping a joke, the back stabbers push you out if your not like THEM. They definitely are not easy to get along with. Do you think they remember what it was like when they started working there! Do not like people who cant take blame for their own actions.
Pros
loved the residence - they cared more for some house keepers and knew the hard-er workers
Cons
This seniority garb....we are all human beings - stop the bullying