AmerisourceBergen Employee Review

View all AmerisourceBergen reviews

High Volume Pharmaceutical Company
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA26 March 2013
I learned a lot working as a customer service rep at Amerisource Bergen. it taught me how to work well with customers/patients, and how to input simple data entry.I have about a year and a half experience with conducting benefit investigations along with intake with inbound calls. a typical work day would consist of about 20-30 calls and inputting about 30-40 enrollment forms into the database. I work extremely well under pressure and in high volume setting.

Other AmerisourceBergen Employee Reviews

Harassment
Shipping Receiving/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON3 January 2018
Harassment. Plain and simple. Pinching of my privates, slapping and pinching of my rear. Women acted like I enjoyed it. They didn't foster and environment in which I felt comfortable to come forward. They acted like because I was single I liked it. I would never behave this way at work and really wouldn't ever reserve the right to touch someone without consent.
Pros
Good benefits and bonuses
Cons
harassment
Terrible!!!
Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON27 September 2017
This company either likes you or they don’t! The staff are cliquey and mood and under trained. The HR department is a joke! Management picks and choose the “all star” employee and then plays one against the other! There is no direction and people do whatever they want there.

Terrible terrible! RUN for the hills and don’t ever look back!!
Pros
Is there a pro?
Cons
Too many to list!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmerisourceBergen. Our community is ready to answer.