AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It is a good company to work with.
Order picking, packaging, Data entry and Auditor (Current Employee), MiltonMay 4, 2013
Pros: work environment.
Cons: it is closing down.
It is a good company to work with.I upgraded my computer skills at this company . I was feeling great to work in team environment and was part of the audit and making sure the orders were shipped correctly.
Great Manager
Senior Customer Liaison (Current Employee), Toronto, OnApril 30, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: overall company leadership is lacking
My manager is one in a million at amerisource. Smart, hardworking and trusting; a combination that will be hard to match.
Nice workplace
Order Picker/Packer and Data Entry (Current Employee), Milton, ONApril 19, 2013
Nice place to work, but company is closing.Very friendly environment. Good management.
Over all good company to work for.
DELIVERY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Milton, ONMarch 30, 2013
Pros: friendly environment and freedom of work
Cons: long hours
Although we work and 12 hrs a day,but it does full fill your need and clear weekends off for your life.
Big company with small comany feel
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2013
Pros: great culture
Cons: no profit
Maintain data integrity daily
Learned Winsol
Fair management
Co-workers are nice
Downsizing
Flexible work time
Not with the times
Employee (Former Employee), OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Cons: out of date, poor communication, not willing to listen.
AmerisourceBergen Canada is not a company that i would recommend to anyone. They are using software that is 20+ years that are behind the times and full of empty promises. They are not willing to listen to logic and everyone does their own thing instead of focusing on a common goal. Moral is poor which makes for long days.
A good evening
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: stress, differents break times.
Each days that we accomplished a certain of expectation from the supervisors, such as finishing the work with in 9 hrs including cleaning. Each following Friday we get to get a free lunch by our supervisors.
More people co-operated with each others and help each others to finish all the picking and packing, we all enjoy the rest of the night.
Virtualization Admin / System Admin
Virtualization Admin / System Admin (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 14, 2013
I have the pleasure working in Amerisourcebergen i enjoyed working with very professional environment aswell as vendors, customers, professional peers and upper management.
Good
Forklift Operator/Cherry Picker (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 4, 2013
Good company to work with, A lot more to as you work with the company, Good Management, good people to work and easy job no stress.
Management works without any future planning.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 2, 2012
Out of 100% part timers, 90% of part timers are very slow in working and they don't want to come to work on busy days. Some employees including full timers & part timers keep on talking in there working hours and they are not consentrating on the production and quality of work. Management is ignoring all these things and they are not taking any action.
Great company to work
Financial Business Analyst (FP&A) (Current Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 28, 2012
Progressive company with room to growth. American base company involved in durg distribution in Canada
Great Environment; advancement opportunities
US Bioservices- Lead Pharmacy Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Frisco, TxAugust 20, 2014
Great place to work. Good relationship with other workers; good compensation.
Good starting point
Process Engineer I (Former Employee), Lockbourne, OHAugust 18, 2014
The company took a very long time in hiring me. On a typical day, I was in the facility inspecting elements as well as conducting time studies. In the end, they said they wanted someone more experienced, and when they began downsizing, I was was cut.
Very Corporate
Finance (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 14, 2014
This company runs by the book. They are structured to the point of being stifling. Management is expected to work from early morning to late in the evening with no compensation of any kind.

Regular hourly employees are treated well by the company, many little touches like salad bar lunches, pizza lunch for accident free months, occasional team building – more... exercises that are quite fun; but the stress felt by management is palpable. Again, no flexibility whatsoever. – less
Loved working here
Field HR Manager II (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 4, 2014
Great Company to work with. Had opportunities to work as HR Business partner with all levels of management
Good Luck with World Customs Brokerage
slave (Former Employee), New Hyse ParkJuly 26, 2014
This is a job for World Customs Brokerage/World Courier which is located at New Hyde Park, NY - brokerage manager (who got fired from Fracht FWO Inc and AN Deringer) will lie to you on a daily basis and promise you big things to come and then you'll hear that she never promised you anything and that you just making things up, Many people quit from World – more... Customs Brokerage and no one cares why, that's why they're looking for people now instead of trying keeping people who worked there for 6 years or more, Complains were filed to AmerisourceBergen HR about brokerage manager and brokerage lead abuse but nothing was done, So if you want to be a slave and get nowhere - this is the place for you, good luck – less
Excellent Pay and Benefits
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee), Brooks, KYJuly 17, 2014
Joined the team and was welcomed immediately. Had to leave unexpectedly and will miss the company very much.
Productive and friendly working environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pelham, ALJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: company closed the department i worked in.
Overall this was a very good company to work for, I was there almost 13 years.
Execellent Job
CUSTOMER CARE/LAB TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Stamford, CTJuly 11, 2014
Pros: great job, i learned so much about managing a business.
Cons: computer system needed revisions.
I provided office support by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. I also managed stocking, assembling, customer care, insurance resolutions and distributing medications. The most difficult part of my job would probably be the book keeping and billing. My organization skills and attention – more... to details helped me tackle all bill related issues – less
Nice Team Environment
National Government Account Analyst (Former Employee), Valley Forge, PAJuly 9, 2014
Nice team environment. We were giving the freedom of flexible work hours.

About AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen is the source for many of North America's pharmacies and health care providers. The distribution company serves – Read more

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Photos