AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Manager
Senior Customer Liaison (Current Employee), Toronto, OnApril 30, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: overall company leadership is lacking
My manager is one in a million at amerisource. Smart, hardworking and trusting; a combination that will be hard to match.
Nice workplace
Order Picker/Packer and Data Entry (Current Employee), Milton, ONApril 19, 2013
Nice place to work, but company is closing.Very friendly environment. Good management.
Over all good company to work for.
DELIVERY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Milton, ONMarch 30, 2013
Pros: friendly environment and freedom of work
Cons: long hours
Although we work and 12 hrs a day,but it does full fill your need and clear weekends off for your life.
Big company with small comany feel
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2013
Pros: great culture
Cons: no profit
Maintain data integrity daily
Learned Winsol
Fair management
Co-workers are nice
Downsizing
Flexible work time
Not with the times
Employee (Former Employee), OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Cons: out of date, poor communication, not willing to listen.
AmerisourceBergen Canada is not a company that i would recommend to anyone. They are using software that is 20+ years that are behind the times and full of empty promises. They are not willing to listen to logic and everyone does their own thing instead of focusing on a common goal. Moral is poor which makes for long days.
A good evening
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: stress, differents break times.
Each days that we accomplished a certain of expectation from the supervisors, such as finishing the work with in 9 hrs including cleaning. Each following Friday we get to get a free lunch by our supervisors.
More people co-operated with each others and help each others to finish all the picking and packing, we all enjoy the rest of the night.
Virtualization Admin / System Admin
Virtualization Admin / System Admin (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 14, 2013
I have the pleasure working in Amerisourcebergen i enjoyed working with very professional environment aswell as vendors, customers, professional peers and upper management.
Good
Forklift Operator/Cherry Picker (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 4, 2013
Good company to work with, A lot more to as you work with the company, Good Management, good people to work and easy job no stress.
Management works without any future planning.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 2, 2012
Out of 100% part timers, 90% of part timers are very slow in working and they don't want to come to work on busy days. Some employees including full timers & part timers keep on talking in there working hours and they are not consentrating on the production and quality of work. Management is ignoring all these things and they are not taking any action.
Great company to work
Financial Business Analyst (FP&A) (Current Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 28, 2012
Progressive company with room to growth. American base company involved in durg distribution in Canada
Excellent Pay and Benefits
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee), Brooks, KYJuly 17, 2014
Joined the team and was welcomed immediately. Had to leave unexpectedly and will miss the company very much.
Productive and friendly working environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pelham, ALJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: company closed the department i worked in.
Overall this was a very good company to work for, I was there almost 13 years.
Execellent Job
CUSTOMER CARE/LAB TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Stamford, CTJuly 11, 2014
Pros: great job, i learned so much about managing a business.
Cons: computer system needed revisions.
I provided office support by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. I also managed stocking, assembling, customer care, insurance resolutions and distributing medications. The most difficult part of my job would probably be the book keeping and billing. My organization skills and attention – more... to details helped me tackle all bill related issues – less
Nice Team Environment
National Government Account Analyst (Former Employee), Valley Forge, PAJuly 9, 2014
Nice team environment. We were giving the freedom of flexible work hours.
Not Flexiable
Shipper (Former Employee), Roanoke,TX.July 7, 2014
Pros: clean atmosphere
Cons: sweat shop
Was written up after being sick at work. Showed up on time ,but was sick vomitting. Management sent me home, next day reported back to work, was called to office by supervisor who informed me, I was to signed document for not being able to cover my shift.
great place to work
Order Filler , stocking,inventory, shipping (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJune 26, 2014
over all i liked working there because i was there for 23 years
Good work family
Client Manager II (Current Employee), Frisco, TxJune 16, 2014
Pros: great people
I have met many new friends and learned many new things that I hope to further my career.
The Position
Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJune 10, 2014
This was a position that I learned alot about on door locks and keypads, great opportunity and culture in this company.
Productive and Enjoyable
Representative I (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAJune 9, 2014
On a typical day at work, I would speak with not only the patients regarding their medical benefits, but I would also speak to the insurance companies and the doctor offices to authorize prior authorizations. I would also contact the pharmacies that the patients would use regarding the drug that I was trying to get the patient. I would say the hardest – more... part of the job would be how much patience you have to acquire, not only with the patients, but with everyone that you came into contact with either at the job or on the phone. I really enjoyed working with this company and I enjoyed doing what I did for the patients. The management was a wonderful bunch to work with as well. They made time at work seem enjoyable and they made us know that we were appreciated. – less
Very Good Company
Account Setup and Maintainence (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJune 3, 2014
MANAGEMENT TAKES CARE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES....

Excellent coworkers

About AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen is the source for many of North America's pharmacies and health care providers. The distribution company serves – Read more

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Photos