AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Buyer Assistant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 24, 2013
Enjoyed every minute I worked at this company. Great people and management.
Good company
Warehouse order picker/shipper (Former Employee), Milton, ONMay 21, 2013
Good company to work with , good people with good atmosphere , good supervisors and nice place to work. What i learned is hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Hardest part was to work long hours and enjoyable part was people and supervisor were very friendly and workplace felt like home
It is a good company to work with.
Order picking, packaging, Data entry and Auditor (Current Employee), MiltonMay 4, 2013
Pros: work environment.
Cons: it is closing down.
It is a good company to work with.I upgraded my computer skills at this company . I was feeling great to work in team environment and was part of the audit and making sure the orders were shipped correctly.
Great Manager
Senior Customer Liaison (Current Employee), Toronto, OnApril 30, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: overall company leadership is lacking
My manager is one in a million at amerisource. Smart, hardworking and trusting; a combination that will be hard to match.
Nice workplace
Order Picker/Packer and Data Entry (Current Employee), Milton, ONApril 19, 2013
Nice place to work, but company is closing.Very friendly environment. Good management.
Over all good company to work for.
DELIVERY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Milton, ONMarch 30, 2013
Pros: friendly environment and freedom of work
Cons: long hours
Although we work and 12 hrs a day,but it does full fill your need and clear weekends off for your life.
Big company with small comany feel
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2013
Pros: great culture
Cons: no profit
Maintain data integrity daily
Learned Winsol
Fair management
Co-workers are nice
Downsizing
Flexible work time
Not with the times
Employee (Former Employee), OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Cons: out of date, poor communication, not willing to listen.
AmerisourceBergen Canada is not a company that i would recommend to anyone. They are using software that is 20+ years that are behind the times and full of empty promises. They are not willing to listen to logic and everyone does their own thing instead of focusing on a common goal. Moral is poor which makes for long days.
A good evening
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: stress, differents break times.
Each days that we accomplished a certain of expectation from the supervisors, such as finishing the work with in 9 hrs including cleaning. Each following Friday we get to get a free lunch by our supervisors.
More people co-operated with each others and help each others to finish all the picking and packing, we all enjoy the rest of the night.
Virtualization Admin / System Admin
Virtualization Admin / System Admin (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 14, 2013
I have the pleasure working in Amerisourcebergen i enjoyed working with very professional environment aswell as vendors, customers, professional peers and upper management.
Good
Forklift Operator/Cherry Picker (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 4, 2013
Good company to work with, A lot more to as you work with the company, Good Management, good people to work and easy job no stress.
Management works without any future planning.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 2, 2012
Out of 100% part timers, 90% of part timers are very slow in working and they don't want to come to work on busy days. Some employees including full timers & part timers keep on talking in there working hours and they are not consentrating on the production and quality of work. Management is ignoring all these things and they are not taking any action.
Great company to work
Financial Business Analyst (FP&A) (Current Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 28, 2012
Progressive company with room to growth. American base company involved in durg distribution in Canada
Challenging and productive
EDI ANALYST (DQSA/ DSCSA project) (Current Employee), PADecember 18, 2014
Great Place to work, Work force is well established. Good hours, Very nice work environment.Most days at work are great, days go by fast.I like working in groups & alone in my everyday work. I have learned a lot throughout the many years that I have been working
Large, constantly changing environment
Director, Ent IT Incident Mgmt & Svc Delivery (Current Employee), Chesterbrook, PADecember 16, 2014
Enjoyable, political (more so than most), but overall decent.
AmerisourceBergen
Performance Excellence Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 15, 2014
It is ok. Job security may be better than most. Many co-workers are kind, friendly people.
Productive.
picker (Former Employee), Mansfield, MADecember 3, 2014
Pros: sometimes they bought us pizza.
Cons: turn around rate with the employees, the less people we have, the longer our night is.
A typical day at work, is overwhelming at first, when you get there, its like you already cant wait to get home, the best part about the job, is learning how to pace yourself. We do a lot of fast pace walking all night, and you have to pace yourself to get good numbers and not feel so exhausted by the end of the night. I also learned how to help others, – more... not only myself. Once you start working, all you think about is the product and what needs to get in the tote, where it is, and how much you need. Work consist of just working, the night moves along is your mind is free and not thinking about working, The management wasn't all that great, they did a lot of favoritism, and two face acts, they didn't treat us with that much respect, but some of the coworkers, were awesome to work with. – less
Work study with benefits...
Reimbursement Counselor (Current Employee), Frisco, TXNovember 30, 2014
Even though this position helped me a lot with staying afloat while being in school, but it also taught me about different perspectives of students in the library or new students learning about the school or their program. I felt privileged to be able to help them.
More concerned with call volume numbers than helping the customer or fixing buggy software
Help Desk at Amerisourcebergen (Former Employee), Roanoke, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: managment and hr
Worked a yr and was pretty much a call center not a help desk. Would take 40-50 calls per person but mostly worried about numbers not helping the customer. Product was never fixed during my time. Not a good environment , people I worked with were excellent under the circumstances. Received pay raise in November and then let go after 1st of yr. Salary – more... not great but was paid more on my hiring than a guy that had been there 1 1/2 longer and with my raise made more than him, so be careful on that. – less
Customer Care
Customer CARE (Current Employee), NapervilleNovember 18, 2014
This company is a good company to work for, good pay and hrs. A great opportunity to advance after 6 mths

About AmerisourceBergen Corporation

AmerisourceBergen is the source for many of North America's pharmacies and health care providers. The distribution company serves – Read more