Great environment, very good team, super management.
• Responsible for daily tracking and summary reporting of inventory adjustments, failed to picks
• Collaborates with receiving team on receiving errors
• Investigating outbound and inbound shipment errors between ABCC Distribution Centers.
• Creating Bill Backs, and Short Shipped Invoices to other ABCC Distribution Centers.
• Handling internal transfers (physical and systematical material movement) between ABCC Distribution Centers.
• Management of return goods, segregating expired and damaged products from sellable items. Physical and systematical product movement.
• Managing physical and systematical returns of discontinues, expired and damaged goods to Vendors or to product distraction facility.
• Responsible for daily, monthly and quarterly inventory expiry sweeps, and cycle counts
• Investigating Customer Claims on the Distribution Centre level and reporting findings to applicable departments within 24 hours.
• Working with Accounts Payable and Finance Departments regarding concerns such as denying or rejecting Vendor Claims and providing applicable proof documentation to receive maximum credit from Vendors.
• Creating spreadsheet reports, and providing accurate product information to Inventory team and other Departments to optimize daily activities.
• Responsible for Private Label inventory (managing quarterly cycle counts and expiry sweeps to meet customers’ expectations and deadlines)
• Responsible for product recalls. Prepare and file all documentation to meet Health Canada Standards. Communicate – more... with Distribution Centre Operations Team and QC Department regarding recalled product. Affected inventory removal & return as per Supplier demand.
• Help to organize, prepare pre-counts and participate in physical inventory.
• Manage and supervise team of 4. – less