American Merchandising Specialists

American Merchandising Specialists Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall Ok company
Sales of Bosch power tools (Current Employee), Alb, NMNovember 3, 2013
No room for advancement or raises. Schedule is good, Mon-Fri. Wish they had more opportunity for higher pay.
Grew too fast
Merchandiser, New England Region (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCOctober 17, 2013
Visited retail stores and merchandised products to new planograms and special store sets.

I learned that without proper design and or preparation a company does not necessarily have a clue what is actually happening in the retail store. The planograms almost always have to be tweaked to fit each and every store as each has its little character and – more... each store manager has his way of doing things.

A company that takes on too many projects without properly testing them in the field will set up employees to fail. – less
Total Dirtbags
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 22, 2013
Pros: nothing.
Cons: everything
I started with the promise that after a year company would contribute to 401K. At 11.5 months I was terminated along with everybody else who was hired when I was. I completely despise this company and the people that work there.
Excellent
Field Service Specialist - Northern (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 3, 2013
Pros: many
Excellent all the way around, I'd recommend AMS to anyone interested in working for a top-drawer merchandising company.
Great environment.
Merchandiser - Senior Team Leader (Former Employee), NY/ NJJuly 3, 2012
Excellent, stand up company to work for. I only left due to my inability to travel any longer. I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.
Good company to work for
Designated Sales Specialist (Former Employee), AlabamaJuly 2, 2012
Good company to work for would consider employment again. AMS excellent training for job performance.