American Express Employee Review

View all American Express reviews

Fun and challenging place to work with great co-workers.
Relationship Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON25 September 2013
I would start my day at 4:30pm and immediately begin taking calls. I would adhere to my scheduled breaks and end the day at 1:00am. The calls I would service are incoming calls from American Express card holders that reside in the United States of America. I have an extensive knowledge of credit card laws, both in the U.S.A. and in Canada, and I use this knowledge to ensure I provide accurate information to the card members that call for assistance. I have learnt a lot from this position and have been able to use it within the company and provide fellow Customer Care Professionals with accurate information with my time spent assisting our Supervisor Team. During this time, I would log in and be there primarily to assist other Professionals if they needed the assistance, and I would also take escalated calls. I appreciated that this job has challenges, some times different challenges every day. Every situation is different and they can not all be handled the same way, which is why I had to use my previous and newly learnt knowledge, and utilize the resources available to me, to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of information.

Other American Express Employee Reviews

Amazing Management Team
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 February 2018
I am honoured and proud to be able to work with AMEX Bank of Canada as a fraud and compliance analyst. I had gain knowledge and learned multiple skills to be good with my day to day task as the support of the management team is felt day in and day out. The focus of excellence and team work is what AMEX is proud of and encourage.
great company
Corporate Travel Agant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2018
American Express was a great company to work for. they treat their employees wonderfully.

Great benefits. Travel Deals, good training.
I was in their main office for a short time, then I was working at at onsite agent with Snc Lavalin

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2