American Express Employee Review

View all American Express reviews

Blue Box/ Combination of Values that you learn from Working with American Express
CONSUMER SALES MANAGER DUBAI REGION (Current Employee) –  Dubai,28 September 2013
TISQC, Trust, Integrity, Security, Quality & Quality customer Service are the key things on mind when I start my day at American Express. I go with this thrill everyday that I have to make this day better than yesterday. This Starts with Meet and Greet with colleagues that I see on my way to my workplace followed by a team meeting for 15 min where we discuss certain topics on news followed by agenda for the day. Individual Agenda which is subset of morning discussion that happened followed by routine work required to exceed Performance Review a plan laid down in the beginning of the year and reviewed quarterly. Collaboration and interaction with Head office for business follow ups, Inputs to Marketing, Discussion on Business Cases with Policy, Management Engagement, Discussion on Marketing Channels, Promotions, Delivery of Number, Business development, team reviews.

The Hardest part of the job is Communication with people in Head office via Emails, It builds perceptions which are not true most of the time so one has to work extra by giving a phone call to clarify the stand.
Most Enjoyable part of business is Meeting customers and solve their concerns and problems.

Blue Box Values which I live by are Customer Commitment, Quality, Integrity, Team Work, Respect for People, Good Citizenship, A Will to Win, Personal Accountability.

Other American Express Employee Reviews

Summary
Senior Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 December 2017
This is a good job to work in the travel industry to gain experience in a call centre environment. Superior training is implemented for all employees.
Pros
Work (FAM) trips are offered.
Cons
Sometimes hard to make the job personable in call centre enviroment.
A great company to work for
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON / Gurgaon, India28 November 2017
Excellent learning opportunities
Employee friendly management and company policies
Employee and business focused approach in work
Decent work-job life balance
Decent payer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2