American Express Employee Review

View all American Express reviews

Cover Letter
QA Analyst (Mobile Testing) (Former Employee) –  Markham,ON3 October 2013
Over Five years of Software Quality Assurance experience has provided me with a strong understanding of testing various applications on different environments. I have exceptional ability to maintain QA Standards and QA Process at all phases of Project Life Cycle. I have also implemented test and automation strategies, automation architecture and framework using functional decomposition techniques using Mercury Interactive tools like WinRunner, Quick Test Professional, TestDirector and LoadRunner. I am skilled in performing Backend Testing, Data Mapping and Data Integration testing using Data Driven Methods and SQL Query’s. I have an ability to interact with underwriters to understand the Insurance Products and Process.

Other American Express Employee Reviews

Working freedom.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New Delhi14 January 2018
AMEX happens to be my best employer so far, the kind of employee satisfaction you have there its difficult to find in any other company. Every employee has been given equal opportunity to perform their task.
Pros
Huge employee satisfaction
Cons
Low pay package.
Project completion projections are tight.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  North York, ON12 January 2018
Great for your first experience as you will learn a lot. Project groups are relatively small which means collaboration and cross reference of work can be challenging. Face-paced so if you're a quick learner it is exhilarating to work in this environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2