American Eagle
1,444 reviews

American Eagle Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Everyday was busy and fun
Sales Assoc (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCAugust 1, 2012
Pros: coworkers were great
Cons: contract ended
Dealing with clothes for the first time was good experience for me. Helping customers with fashion advice as well.
Working among friends
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJuly 27, 2012
For the time that I spent working at American Eagle Outfitters, I had a great time learning more about the clothing industry and performing sales representative tasks. From this unique experience, I have learned how to promote sales, communicate better, and interact with many customers and co-workers. I enjoyed this work experience thoroughly because it allowed me to develop my interpersonal skills and provided me with great insight on the clothing industry and how the mechanisms of retail work.
It is a fun workplace where you can enjoy talking to customers and selling your company's product to them.
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 25, 2012
Pros: it is not a commission based style of selling, co-workers are friendly, customer-friendly environment
Cons: part time hours, inconsistent management team
Weekends are always busy since it is a retail store in a popular shopping mall.
The experience working in the store helped me enhance my customer service skills like communicating to other people and make them purchase our products.
Management was inconsistent because the company kept changing our managers.
A little work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 14, 2012
Typical day at work, the leadership was not intact with their employees.
Sales Associate
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Saint Catharines, ONMay 13, 2012
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: short hours/no hours
This job did not last long because of the large amount of staff and seasonal position. It was my first retail experience, and provided me with further customer service experience. It was a teamwork environment. My responsibilities included greeting every customer, insuring everyone was looked after. I was required to drive sales, and verbally advertise promotions. Restocking hangers and shelves was another responsibility, as well as helping customers find the right styles they were looking for. At the end of the night, clothing must be refolded and displays must be perfect.
Great place to work in a relaxing feel
Sales Leader & Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 2, 2012
Pros: great staff to work with
Cons: long clean ups at closing
A typical day at work, is easy going. Customers walk in, always greeted at the sign at the door. It's a welcoming feel environment. I've learned to become a better person while working there. The staff is great, a well balance feel.

There are some days when I occur an angry customer, I listen to their situation and help them move from their frustration into a equal working enviornment.
Favourite job so far!
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Barrie ONMarch 19, 2012
This job is laid back and flexible. Perfect for a student - especially one that is interested in fashion.
HEURE
stylist (Current Employee), MirabelMarch 4, 2015
engage trop demployer pour le nombre dheure a donner appar sa numero 1
agreable
Commis à la vente (Former Employee), fairviewDecember 2, 2014
Pros: je decide l'heure de mon dinner
C'était une très belle expérience travailler, je rentrais travailler à neuf heure du matin jusqu'a trois heure de l'après midi. Rien était compliquer. Je me suis très vite adapter à l'environment de mon milieu de travail. J'était une des meilleure stagiaire je fessais plus que le patron me demandais, j'était toujours a l'heure. J'ai arrêter d'y aller parce que j'ai changer d'école. ( Le stage fessais partir d'un de mes cours). Mon type d'une journée a mon stage; je rentrait a neuf heure je fessais le ballait partout dans le magasin, quand j'avais fini de passé le ballait, je pliait le ligne et je le mettais a leur place et en ordre de taille. quand le magasin ouvrais à dix heure et de cet heure la jusqu'a midi; j'aidais les clients a chercher leurs besoins dans quoi y cherchais dans notre magasin. vers midi j'allais manger dans les restaurent et je revenais vers midi et demi, midi quarante-cinq. après j'était sois sur le plancher ou en arrière pour plier le ligue et mettre en ordre en arrière. Je travaillais avec du monde qui aimais être la.

About American Eagle

American Eagle Outfitters, INC. is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality on-trend clothing, accessories and – Read more