AMD Employee Review

The Best Company in regards to their Employees
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA24 February 2014
AMD is the best company and strives to maintain and retain their employees. They are quick to recognize and reward their employees and are generous in their recognition. In my 24+ years there, I was continously advanced and challenged to broaden my knowledge and skill sets.

Other AMD Employee Reviews

Great working conditions
Student Placement (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON8 January 2018
Had my student placement there, and I enjoyed every moment. Work had multiple facets and had was able to work on a multitude problems that helped me grow as a person and engineer.
Pros
great team members and managers
Cons
Working with teams around the globe sometimes necessitated communication during off-work hours
Interesting work and fun co-workers
Software Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 July 2017
This was my first job out of university, and I was very happy to have worked here. I learned a lot about what I do and do not want out of a job. One problem I encountered was that I was often put on tasks that did not fit my interest, despite working in a team focused almost entirely on interesting things.
Pros
Fun, interesting work environment
Cons
Long hours, deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMD. Our community is ready to answer.

AMD Reviews by Location