*Who We Are*:
The Profashionals is an annual fashion event, where professionals meet the runway. The aim of the Profashionals is to create a society of professionals, who specialize in fashion, technology, health, and beauty, all united by fashion. We are offering unique opportunities for personal growth, community involvement and leadership.
The Fashion Show Art Director is required to concept, design, and coordinate the fashion show aspect of the Profashionals 2013 Show, taking place in the King Edward Hotel on March 23rd to support the Profashionals brand. We are looking for someone with the desire to be a part of something big, the training and foundation to create outstanding work daily, a sophisticated aesthetic sense, and the interest to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic fashion and events environment.
- Accountable for organizing and managing trade show schedule
- Able to coordinate all aspects of trade shows with multiple vendors
- Tracks budget for all show expenses
- Manages trade show inventory
- Builds relationships with team and vendors
- High-level communicator requiring cooperation and rapport with many types of people
and is resourceful and quick thinking
- Ensures projects are completed on time in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Experience working in the fashion/events industries
- Fresh thinking and curiosity – the ability to challenge assumptions, think innovatively, and solve complex problems promptly
- Great, positive attitude – we are a highly collaborative and collegial team
- Excitement and passion to take the Profashionals brand to the next level
- Strong self-motivation, accountability, and drive to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude
- Desire to learn new things and keep abreast of the world of fashion, style, design, social media, retailing and ecommerce
- College diploma or University degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar concentration
Please submit a resume and CV with your application.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2-3 days.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Next Level of Fashion
For the past 5 years Ambrosia Elite has been a "growing concept" amongst the world's...