*Who We Are*:
The Profashionals is an annual fashion event, where professionals meet the runway. The aim of the Profashionals is to create a society of professionals, who specialize in fashion, technology, health, and beauty, all united by fashion. We are offering unique opportunities for personal growth, community involvement and leadership.
The Social Media and Communications Coordinator working under the direction of the Events & Marketing Coordinator is a communication generalist having a specific interest and competency in social media, promotions, and communications. The position supports the Profashionals’ 2013 various communication initiatives especially where they involve social media, communications and external marketing.
Working closely with the Event & Marketing Coordinator the Specialist is also adept in effectively coordinating and implementing communications projects.
- Coordinates social media activities and maintains effective social media relations to raise the profile of and protect the reputation of The Profashionals 2013
- Works in collaboration with other departments to proactively secure opportunities to heighten the awareness and the activities of The Profashionals through social media
- Prepares timely, high quality and engaging support materials for dissemination through social media
- Conducts digital media monitoring activities
- Creates and disseminates communications materials as per the Unit’s communications plan such as press releases
- Understands the importance of the volunteer staff partnership and integrates the value of philanthropy and volunteerism in dealings with staff, volunteers and members.
- Other duties as assigned
- Student graduate or currently enrolled in communications, public relations, marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent written communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal, and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with members, staff and volunteers
- Experience working in the fashion/event industries is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse media and community groups, including youth and business media
- Proven ability to write and edit engaging social media stories, media backgrounders and key messages
- Solid planning, organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to juggle multiple stakeholders, demanding schedules and tight deadlines; strongly detail oriented and organized
- The ability to exercise sound judgment as well as demonstrated analytical, problem solving and organizational skills are essential.
Please send your resume and CV with your application.
Only successful candidates would be contacted within 2-3 days after applying.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
The Next Level of Fashion
For the past 5 years Ambrosia Elite has been a "growing concept" amongst the world's...