*Who We Are*:
The Profashionals is an annual fashion event, where professionals meet the runway. The aim of the Profashionals is to create a society of professionals, who specialize in fashion, technology, health, and beauty, all united by fashion. We are offering unique opportunities for personal growth, community involvement and leadership.
The Fashion Show Art Director is required to concept, design, and coordinate the fashion show aspect of the Profashionals 2013 Show to support the Profashionals brand. We are looking for someone with the desire to be a part of something big, the training and foundation to create outstanding work daily, a sophisticated aesthetic sense, and the interest to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic retail fashion environment.
- Learn and maintain our brand style guidelines and ensure brand design consistency across all projects.
- Brainstorm and collaboratively develop new concepts for the event
- See projects through conceptualization to final production
- In conjunction with the full team, advocate for and steward the Profashionals brand experience in all print and digital applications
- Receive and address constructive feedback from the team
- Stay on top of all trends in fashion and event design in order to keep the Profashionals team inspired and in-the-know
- Work collaboratively and constructively on each project with others on the team
- Ensure projects are completed on time in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Maintain best practices for file and server management
- Lead other creative initiatives as needed that relate to the Profashionals brand identity
- Design chops – we’re looking for someone with a passion for and mastery of design, and the desire to both direct and be hands-on
- Experience working in the fashion/events industries
- Ability to give design feedback and direction
- Fresh thinking and curiosity – the ability to challenge assumptions, think innovatively, and solve complex problems creatively
- Great, positive attitude – we are a highly collaborative and collegial team
- Excitement and passion to take the Profashionals brand to the next level.
- Strong self-motivation, accountability, and drive to succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude.
- Desire to learn new things and keep abreast of the world of fashion, style, design, social media, retailing and ecommerce.
- College diploma or University degree in Design or similar concentration
Please submit a Resume & CV with your application.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2-3 business days following submission.
Indeed - 19 months ago
The Next Level of Fashion
For the past 5 years Ambrosia Elite has been a "growing concept" amongst the world's...