Who We Are:
The Profashionals is an annual fashion event, where professionals meet the runway. The aim of the Profashionals is to create a society of professionals, who specialize in fashion, technology, health, and beauty, all united by fashion. The Profashionals 2013 Show will be held at the King Edward Hotel on March 23rd.
This is a one-time opportunity with potential further growth within the company! We are offering unique opportunities for personal growth, community involvement and leadership.
Ambrosia Elite is looking for a qualified volunteer to join our team. We're looking for someone who has an interest and/or experience in Marketing, PR, Communications, Social Media and a passion for Fashion, Media, Technology, and Event Planning & Coordination! This volunteer should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the volunteer term having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, event planning and social media.
- Provide support to social media efforts and public outreach
- Provide day-of assistance with sponsors, vendors, guests, set up and tear down
- Ticket sales and events promotions
- Volunteer (Unpaid/Reference Letter)
- Confident, pleasant and confident phone manners
- Passion for fashion
- Excellent inter-personal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- On time, professional, respectful
- Experience with social media
- Knowledge of graphic programs preferred but not required